5 - 10 Years Old
During summer time, EduCare provides an intensive English courses Inspire students aging from 5 to 10 years old to enjoy learning in English with a trusted methodology and easy-to-use teaching tools, collaborative activities that get students talking in English from the very beginning.
- Summer courses runs from June through September.
- Each level is 100 – 120 hrs total.
- Daily classes, 3 – 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Small group teaching.
Please contact us for further details.
Learning Strategies We Adopt
- Interactive Learning Structures
- Integrated Technology
- Differentiated Instruction
- Corss-Curriculum Teaching
- Assessment For Learning
- Experiential Learning
We use Oxford Let’s Go curriculum which is designed for children who are learning English as a second language, our Curriculum provides lively, motivating activities and offers plenty of opportunities for students to practice using the language they have learned.
The course provides 8 different levels, starting from Let’s Begin Level 1 which teach English from the zero where no need to any previous English knowledge and ending up with Let’s Go Level 6 where children can understand, read, write and hold a full conversation in English.
Please click here for more details regarding Oxford Let’s Go series.
Curriculum key features:
- Engaging animated videos bring classes to life and motivate students to speak in English.
- Two-level Let’s Begin series provides the perfect foundation for English Language learning, with alphabet tasks and activities on letters and sounds.
- Three NEW Student Book reading texts and eight NEW Workbook reading texts with comprehension questions present fresh, exciting content that will appeal to students (Levels 1-6).
- Teacher’s Resource Center allows to get the most out of your classes with an easy-to-access library of teaching resources.
- Games, songs and chants in every unit offer fun and collaborative opportunities for students to practice using the language they have learned.