Activity-based learning is the process of learning by doing. As opposed to asking kids to simply listen and take notes, activity-based learning encourages children to actively participate in their own learning experience, explore, experiment and learn independently through activity-based techniques,.
Activities that children will practice at our preschool and its benefits:
- Show & Tell: public speaking skills, confidence, enrich their vocabulary content.
- Sand play: enhance motor skills, brings fun.
- Painting and drawing: enhance motor skills, education knowledge, by drawing numbers, letters, animals, shapes … etc.
- Montessori activities: Self-Discipline, Cooperative play, consentration, self-control.
- Farming and Animaling: responsibility, learn more about nature and where food are come from.